Friday, June 3, 2011

U2 and Konadicures

 U2 was in town last Sunday.  It was a fabulous show.  I will spare you the crazy-fan stories, but I will not spare you from pictures!
Watching them walk into the stadium was probably
one of the best moments of the night!

"Hello, Winnipeg!...with two n's!"

The Claw
Love this picture!

End of the show :(

...and even though I said that I'd spare you from the crazy-fan stories...I just have to say two things: 
     1. Bono and The Boys are just too cool.  Seriously.
     2. U2 makes me happy.  Crazy happy.

In other (fluffy) news:

In addition to yarn, I've decided that I really love nail polish, too.  Thankfully, my girls love it just as much, so I don't feel quite as bad when another bottle of nail polish makes its way into our home.  After all, 3 out of the 4 people who live here will use it.  At least that's what I like to tell myself.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I finally picked up some crackle nail polish:

Let me just say that crackle nail polish is just so much fun!

But you know what's more fun than crackle nail polish???? Konad Nail Stamping - that's what!  I ordered a few Konad supplies from http://www.wowsocool.com/ almost two weeks ago and the package came in yesterday.  I heard about Konad from someone at work - her nails are always beautiful.  I was so happy when my package came in!  I did my nails that evening.  I don't think it looks too badly for a first attempt, if I do say so myself! 



What is Konad, you ask?  It's too hard to explain - it's best if you just watch this video (which is actually one of many Konad videos on youtube).


My name is Emily, and I am a Konaddict.


No comments:

Post a Comment